Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - warrior hearts

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Morrighan,

It's no surprise to Morrighan when Antiope questions her backstory. Wolves certainly had some physical advantages to her kind with their strong jaws, sharp canines and brute strength. It was why her kingdom trained even harder in magical strength so they could make up for some of what they lacked. Of course, she can't imagine getting kicked in the face by a horse hoof feels too great, so they at least have that going for them.

She laughs, thinking of Bram again and Caligo's clearly shitty jokes. "Yes, wolves," she tells Antiope. There is still a part of her that will always be bitter towards the deity for throwing this at her. Bram still got on her nerves a lot too, but oddly enough he's starting to grow on her. "It's why I say Caligo has a sick sense of humor putting Bram and I together." The Warden shakes her head. She doesn't know where the timber wolf is today, although likely out hunting again.

As the Regent begins to tell her story, Morrighan's attention shifts back to the other woman. There's something that sparks within her. The war in Ourania practically lasted that long, but she couldn't imagine being the sole person to stop it. No wonder she feels such a connection with Isra and Antiope, they too have a history with war and its struggles.

But as she mentions losing the love of her life and their child, the conversation takes a different turn. Morr thinks of Al'Zahra briefly, but she can't say she'd call what they have love. There had been a man in her past that she thinks she loved at one point, but it had been so long ago. He turned out to be a jackass anyway. To truly love someone that your entire outlook changes- that is something she isn't sure if she'll ever experience. "I'm sorry," is all she can manage. She can tell how grief stricken Antiope is though and all she can do is look on with a frown. Comforting has never been part of her skillset.

"Maybe that's why I've come to love this place so much," Morrighan says when Antiope is done, referring to Denocte and remaking the two of them. It speaks to her in a way that Ourania never did even though it had more battle and bloodshed than Novus. Funny of her to say though considering how much in denial she was when she first arrived, but Antiope didn't need to know that.

"And with Isra leaving, I'm guessing it'll remake you into our leader?" she asks out of curiosity. Although Morr has known Isra longer than Antiope, she respects them both and wouldn't mind having the mare as their new Sovereign. She's just curious if she had taken the offer or not.

“Speaking.”
a little mayhem never hurt anyone

@Antiope <3
(I don't usually like to change tables midway through threads but I was eager to use this one bahah)

Messages In This Thread
warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 01-19-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: warrior hearts - by Antiope - 02-01-2020, 09:20 AM
RE: warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 02-03-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: warrior hearts - by Antiope - 02-08-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 02-13-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: warrior hearts - by Antiope - 02-20-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 02-21-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: warrior hearts - by Antiope - 03-12-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 03-13-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: warrior hearts - by Antiope - 04-03-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: warrior hearts - by Morrighan - 04-05-2020, 09:22 PM