Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sister mine.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

Lavinia
MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY, BUT TRAIN IT TO KILL

Lavinia knew that look in her twin's eyes better than anyone. It was similar to her own whenever she thought of that damn circus and it's cronies, especially the ringleader. A brief smile flitted across her lips as she listened to her sister explain she was finished save for one ingredient. Whatever her dear sister had planned for her concoction she wasn't sure she really wanted to know who it was for. Mila could be downright frightening with her poisons, knives which were Lav's specialty could be frightening but not quite the same.

"I pity the fool that ever ingests your poisons dear sister." She replied with a soft chuckle leaving her. Her ears twitched a bit at her sister's question about her plans, a slight grin crossed her face. Her golden gaze looking into her sister's, "I was going to work on a few new moves with my knives tonight. Otherwise I'm afraid I am not up to anything too interesting." She admitted with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Not quite the most exciting thing but she did enjoy dancing with her knives, there was a certain dangerous tone to it that she enjoyed.

@Mila
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
sister mine. - by Mila - 08-31-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 08-31-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-01-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-11-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-18-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 10-02-2017, 10:10 PM