Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - we run around the rules

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Who else but the King himself could appear in my path? Of course. I can't say WHY it makes sense but it does. Damaris growls at the approaching stallion. (Instinct I would assume, rather an actual malice.) A quick, stern look from me silences her growl, but as I turn my gaze away I can still feel rage oozing from her, her eyes glittering with rage. As my silver gaze dances over the King I note the strange gleam in his eye (a mixture of anger and joy? warmth?), the dark curls behind his ear. How strange a thing for a wild stallion. Energy booms from me, at war with the apparent calm that claims the king.

"Reich. I'm thrilled to see you, believe me. But I'm not exactly... safe to be around." Not calm. Wild, infuriated. Not safe - because with the tang of vehement hate in my mouth I'm not sure I can have a sane conversation with my friend. That I won't lash out just because GODDAMNIT. 'Damaris... go hunt something.' It's rare that I command my companion, and I think for a moment that she might refuse and take out some anger on me. But to my relief, she only replies -- Good idea. -- before disappearing into the darkness.

I take a deep breath and stare hard at Reichenbach. I wonder what all he knows about my capture, my imprisonment -- my release. "I'm pleased at your humiliation of Maxence. I only wish that I were not released by his mercy." The word might very well be poison on my tongue, the way it drips. "I hope you've thought of some sort of revenge. I don't think I'll sleep again until I have it." A snarl, then I drink deeply from my enchanted pouch. If only the damn liquid were vodka, but strong, pungent wine is good enough. I drink until I need to stop for air -- draining the skin, to where it needs a moment to refill. The burn in my throat is satisfying, and for a moment I don't feel like murdering anyone.

WC: 346
Tag: @Reichenbach + @Apollo? + other?

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
we run around the rules - by Rostislav - 10-01-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: we run around the rules - by Reichenbach - 10-01-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: we run around the rules - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 11:38 PM