Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- restraint & release [relic quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

E R W I N

R O M M E L

" there's no way tonight
as far as I know
that heaven will take me
so I'm staggering home "

There was something off about the stranger that put Reich on edge, perhaps the faintest scent of otherness that lingered about him, or the eyes that looked far too ancient to belong to the youthful frame they inhabited. Whatever it was, it had him watching the man closely with his argent gaze, caring all too little that he might have wanted to remain alone on his hunt for the relic. He mused upon the words that entered the atmosphere smoothly, a slick sentence that came across as slightly rehearsed - but perhaps the stranger had been asked the same question many a time and simply relayed a time-worn answer. His brows raised slightly, dubiety resting it's sly hand upon Reich's brow - but he remained silent, so long as he and his court had no issue with the man there was no reason to press him for answers. 

The resounding thump didn't startle him, rather it made him raise his brows even higher, a kind of excited gleam taking over the depthless silver of his eyes. He shared a glance with his ram-horned companion and stared through the night keenly, gleaning the slip of moonlight off of one monolithic shoulder, the starshine slick on a strong black neck. A grin swept his face as the newcomer spoke, his voice an off-kilter, pleasant kind of thing, the words slightly muddled but understandable regardless. 

He took a step forward as he was addressed, dipping his rough hewn head in welcome. He glanced to Kaladin, storing the name within the deep recesses of his mind for later recollection, curling one side of his lip in a wry smile at the indication that they were friends. Strangers more like it but... no harm in labels, he supposed. "A pleasure to meet you Damascus, I am Reichenbach - of the Night Court." He paused as his voice drifted along the lakes surface, eyeing the ring in the ebony stallions nose slowly before continuing "You're from the Dusk Court?" He asked, despite knowing the brine and granite scent of Pristigia Cliffs well. It lingered on the sable boy's skin, along with that heady between day and night smell, like fresh rain or dew. 

"And what will you be doing with the relic if you find it?"

ooc; @Kaladin @Damascus <3 ugh dam u beauty

Messages In This Thread
restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-06-2017, 02:11 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-06-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-07-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Damascus - 06-07-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-09-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-12-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Damascus - 06-19-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-19-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 10:12 PM