Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - get lost in the flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

Ipomoea had always had simple pleasures, with simple wishes. Flowers alone were enough to clear his mind or settle his emotions, bringing him to the happiness of childhood (one which he had not yet fully left). The thought of being able to take these flowers with him when he returned home—even if only in scent and memory—was enough to cast a broad smile across his lips. As Reichenbach spoke, he dipped his head once more to the flowers, breathing deeply and taking in their scent.

“I will be sure to make a stop there while we’re here,” he promised the Night King. It certainly was good he had not brought a pack with him—otherwise, Ipomoea might have walked away from Denocte with half the market in his pocket.

He fell into stride easily at Reichenbach’s request, mottled legs maneuvering attentively around the violets. He took special care to not trample any of their delicate stems or petals, despite the waywardness it caused his path to take. One ear was tilted attentively back to his companions, engaging in the conversation despite his distraction.

“We have indeed,” he responded, hopping a little to the side to avoid a particularly large bush. “It would seem appropriate, that Sovereign Maxence would want to have a court of healers on their side.”

Thoughts of Florentine, with her golden hair and fluttering wings, filled his mind. The other Emissary had only ever been kind to him, and Po continued to count her as a friend despite never having met her queen. Even his one meeting with Maxence, when he had snuck in to steal soil from Dawn Court’s river, had ended in a good note—or so Ipomoea hoped. It would not do to make an enemy out of Solterra.

’Out of anyone,’ he reaffirmed to himself silently, remembering his goal here in Denocte. Kasil was trusting him… Ipomoea vowed to represent Delumine well.

”What do you think of their alliance, Night King?”

@Nimue @reichenbach a little bit shorter, I’m so sorry for the wait!
!!!.

unaware of where i'm going
or if i'm going anywhere at all
but i know i'll take the leap if it is worth the fall

coding by sid
art by eldafer

Messages In This Thread
get lost in the flowers - by Ipomoea - 10-08-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: get lost in the flowers - by Nimue - 10-08-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: get lost in the flowers - by Reichenbach - 10-09-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: get lost in the flowers - by Ipomoea - 10-16-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: get lost in the flowers - by Nimue - 10-21-2017, 01:21 AM