Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - out of twilight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

At the questioning of his brother, Cynix immediately nodded, one ear flicking backward as if he were listening for him. "His name is Siavax," he informed, and chose to take a glance for a bare moment. Generally, he hated wandering away from his twin, but tonight seemed to just.. be different. It was odd, but a good thing. "He stays by mother sometimes, but he doesn't like to wander too much. It's... what others say about us, he just avoids them." Shrugging his shoulders, the yearling lifted a lanky leg, pawing a little at the ground before pausing, realizing it was just a small nervous motion.

A smile twitched on the youth's lips, and he tilted his head up a little more, looking up at Isorath. He was still growing, but already he was a decent height, and would likely tower over his own mother when he was old enough, and be close to his father's height. "She says it is but.. they still say nasty things. Mostly about her and.. us. My brother and I." Cy frowned and shook his head a little, looking away and allowing his wings to flutter a little more openly near his head, stretching and ruffling up feathers. Turning his gaze back to the kirin, he offered a small smile, on the sad side of things. "I think they're all just full of it. They don't even know us, and it's unfair. If they knew, well..." A shrug was given again, and he puffed out a long sigh. "Maybe they would see us differently."

Brushing away the thoughts, he allowed them to slide away from him, like water away from oil, and instead he seemed to perk a little more, looking at Iso and making a face that was more funny than anything offended. "I'm not sneaking. If mom came out here, I wouldn't go running and hiding. That's sneaking," he said, almost a little sly, but mostly amused. "I'm not that clumsy, I know how to walk," he griped, in a playful way, before he shook himself, from his head to his back, sending his mane and tail fluttering while his wings flapped unceremoniously. They settled and he smiled, lifting his head before he started off at a bouncing little trot, hooves clicking under him as he walked.

"I was gonna explore the market. They always have a bunch of things there, and I'm nosy. I like seeing all the new stuff that comes in. Sometimes there's animals! A lot of times there's plants and momma loves plants. I could bring her some back." He was oddly cheerful, but it was mostly because he never allowed the opinion of those in Denocte to faze him as they would others.

@Isorath || i love these two ok they gonna be FRANS

Messages In This Thread
out of twilight - by Cynix - 10-18-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: out of twilight - by Isorath - 10-18-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: out of twilight - by Cynix - 10-18-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: out of twilight - by Isorath - 10-18-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: out of twilight - by Cynix - 10-18-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: out of twilight - by Isorath - 11-07-2017, 07:46 AM
RE: out of twilight - by Cynix - 11-11-2017, 05:43 PM