Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - In the moonlight (open to anyone!)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Coming back from Delumine I feel my blood go from boiling, to simmering, to just... hot. Damaris is cool as a cucumber behind me, lost in her own thoughts. I'm glad she is not as volatile in her moods as I can be. I wander through the long grasses of the prairie. I'd say I'm lost in thought, too, but I'm more lost in nothingness. No thoughts can be threaded together to keep me occupied and it is more like I'm staring off into the distance as I trample grass beneath my heavy body. The moon illuminates my way, but since I'm just wandering I'm not sure I really need the assistance. (Except to keep me wandering into a poorly placed tree.)

Song begins to rise up to the night sky, destroying the normal silence of the evening. It's not raucous though, not just noise, but actual melody. It washes over me and cools my temper further, though I suspect that I could be easily driven to anger again. I keep on, toward where I think it originates. Sure enough, the farther we go the louder it gets. What catches my eye, above all else, is a female figure that seems to glow as brightly as the moon above. Pearlescent jade, amethyst, cerulean, I wonder if she doesn't glow from within. (What strange magic that would be indeed.) She, too, is singing, and her voice is beautiful.

I walk forward, a blundering idiot by comparison. Damaris hangs back, stopping twenty yards or so from me, when I finally stop before the female. I tilt my head forward courteously. "Good evening, miss. I'm afraid we haven't had the pleasure of meeting. I have been gone sometime - are you new to Denocte? If we had met I'm sure there's no way you could have slipped from memory." A rather charming smile breaks across my features, softening the jarring effect my ugly face might have.

WC: 322
Tag: @Serene
I wasn't sure if you meant other horses she was joining, so.. if you did...pretend that Rosti noticed them too. Also dang. What a flirt!

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-21-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-29-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 11-01-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 11-19-2017, 06:01 AM