Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - In the moonlight (open to anyone!)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

She turns her gaze toward me, her turquoise eyes meeting my silver ones. She glides toward me, barely disturbing the grasses around her. The others around her move away, fading from my attention until they seem more like ghosts than actual beings. She practically stares me down as she approaches; I see the intelligence in her eyes as she looks me over head to toe. She gets closer, but Damaris and I stay put, each of us watching the other carefully, cautiously. I feel Damaris tense as the shimmering stranger reaches toward me, but neither of us reacts beyond that.

My nostrils flare slightly as I take in her feminine scent, noticing that it is slightly different than those who have been living in Denocte for some time. (Although the cool scent of pine seems to be slowly enveloping her.) Selene... a stranger to Denocte. "I am Rostislav, Warden of the Night Court. This is Damaris, my companion." I turn my skull back to the hellhound, gesturing. She huffs at Serene in introduction, but stays back. Part of my mind wonders at her hesitation, but doesn't concern me enough to fully distract me. Perhaps I'll ask her about it later.

I turn my gaze back toward her. The moonlight dances over her coat, doing more wonders for it than it could ever do for mine. I do not radiate color nor light. "We welcome you. Denocte is the land of the night, the goddess Caligo. The ruler here is Reichenbach, our sovereign. His second-in-command is the regent, Camdis. And finally the emissary is Lothaire." The structure of the government is probably not what she wants to know, but it's the first thing that comes to mind. "We are a family here." My voice softens, betraying the affection I have for some of my comrades. Suddenly I feel fur along my hind leg; Damaris has joined me, and combines her warmth with my own.

WC: 323
Tag: @Serene

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-21-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-29-2017, 02:55 AM