Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - In the moonlight (open to anyone!)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

A smile glances across the face of the stranger - Selene, I correct myself - that meets the warmth Damaris and I offer. Damaris is quiet but observant, feeling a certain intimacy in the moment that she does not want to break. Perhaps it is the sinking or the starlight above, but there's a soft blanket of warmth surrounding them, hiding them from everyone else in plain sight. What is a warden? A damn good question. A position created as part of a hierarchy - a social construction to maintain some type of order within a vast territory. But that's not a very interesting answer. Nor, again, probably the answer she's looking for. "Yes, like a protector. I help organize the defenses of Denocte and communicate with the higher-ups, seeing that their orders are carried out." I pause and cock my head. "It sounds more rigid and unforgiving than it is." Of course perhaps that's just because I was kidnapped and held captive in Solterra, thereby having no say in what was was doing down here in the south. I resist an irritated snort at the thought.

"A healer?" My gaze refocuses on hers as my thoughts return to the present. "The world could always use more healers. If you'd like to live here, you'd be more than welcome." Indeed, with the political atmosphere the way it is, that means more warriors fighting, and more being wounded. More innocent citizens being wounded too.... I sense that there is much she wants to know, but she'd doing a good job of balancing the conversation in a way I would be unable. "You're in luck then, if it is a family you want." I beam at her and Damaris wags her tail in conjunction. Perhaps we should take her to meet Reichenbach then?

WC: 298
Tag: @Selene
Seems like we should wrap it up? Can start a new one maybe :)

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-21-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-29-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 11-01-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 11-19-2017, 06:01 AM