Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
it's dark, there's no need for lights
when the fire in his eyes burns so bright

"I don't need that time to decide. I will be your Champion..and Champion for your people."

Reichenbach smiled, genuine pleasure on his face at the acceptance of her title. She had been the right choice, but perhaps would need direction to truly find her place amongst the community. He glanced outward at the vast lake, still and mirror-like, it's depths unknown but for the creatures that lived within it. His gaze slipped back to the star studded woman before him before saying;

"It gladdens me to hear so — your best is all I ask. Remember those that depend on you for a voice — I suggest you seek out a council of four to bring the issues of Denocte from the shadows to the forefront, they will be your sounding council, a group to represent the people and their needs."

The Night King paused, silver gaze seeking out the city as if he could see the four unknown members. A council would work in Lyra's favour — a sounding board for any suggestions of improvement. 

"Find four that you find suitable and bring them to me, then we shall begin to discuss what our people need."

He flashed another grin, tossing his ebony curls with a tinkle of golden coins before dipping his head in farewell, melting away into the shadows as he made his way back to the starry city.

@Lyra sorry this is short!! 

space

Messages In This Thread
to dream - by Lyra - 11-09-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 11-18-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 12-19-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-20-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 01-15-2018, 10:04 PM