Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - For Hearth and Home

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

I S O R A T H
— and I sank beneath the amorous sadness of night.

Isorath is not surprised that it doesn't take long for the first to appear, after all, given the circumstances and rumors which had floated out of Solterra and into their neighboring Kingdom's, even the most laxed ruler would respond swiftly to strangers. He is pleasantly surprised to find it is a familiar face that greeted them, the mare spun of molten silver and he had conversed once before.

"Congratulations on your ascension." He offered with a tilt of his head, a smile curled on his pale maw as he regarded her. There is no malice, or subtle teasing to be found in his accented lilt, the rich musical notes are genuine and if there is amusement, it is directed at the rather unfortunate demise of the former ruler. It is the way of the World, the wheel turned and it hardly cared for who it removed from the board, and how. Survival of the fittest, or rather, the smartest in most cases.

The newcomer to the fray received a once over from the winged kirin, his gaze cutting as he assessed the stallion, and when he deemed him no more a threat to the negotiations and his companion than a bothersome fly in mid-summer, turned his attention back to Seraphina and Israfel. He's not here to make pleasantries, pleasantries can come afterward once the formality of the situation had been concluded.

"Seraphina already knows who I am, we've met once before." He off-handedly explained to Israfel, when he did not immediately add his own introduction after hers, his smile twitched momentarily. "As Israfel said, we are here to offer aid however Solterra needs it. While my talents as a Sage here are not the most adequate for rebuilding. I can translate texts that may contain recipes for healing tonics, or locations of herbs that will tend to the injured. I may be better suited for aiding the hunt in the Teyr, or guarding those that aid the unfortunate however," he paused momentarily as his wings shifted back to the place against his sides, "as I've trained as a warrior first and foremost."

Hard to believe, his own voice chimed inside his own head, when you dress as you do. Perhaps it was hard to believe, that he would concede, but then Vectaeryn was filled with equines as decadently dressed as he, and they fought as fierce and passionately as the dragon's they bonded with. They were remorseless and unyielding, cunning and agile, and those that turned their noses up and made assumptions at equines who preferred silks and gold died a fools death.

Another pause, followed by a huffed breath. "While I'm no stranger to heat, perhaps it is best that we get out of Solis' gaze. The trek has been long."

OOC notes can go here, as well as tags! remove the 'hr' tag to get rid of this line ^
"this here is your speech colour!
@Israfel @Evangeline @Seraphine @Eik

Messages In This Thread
For Hearth and Home - by Israfel - 11-14-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: For Hearth and Home - by Isorath - 11-15-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: For Hearth and Home - by Seraphina - 11-15-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: For Hearth and Home - by Eik - 11-16-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: For Hearth and Home - by Israfel - 11-21-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: For Hearth and Home - by Isorath - 11-23-2017, 11:23 PM