Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - -- deathless

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

She paused at the sound of his sultry voice, one ear spinning back to take them in. "Have your lovers bored you already?" Came her counter, her lips having curled into the slightest of smirks; it was still early into the night for a man like Velorca, surely he had other conquests to be tending to. Of course, Avdotya would not question the stallion further, she needed to speak with him and this scenario was far more preferable than having to dismiss some closeted boy from his bed.

The woman slowly turned to face Velorca and drew closer with a short step. "To be truthful, I was on my way to find you." She admitted to him, taking a careful moment to trace every curve of the dunes around them. They needn't want the prying eyes (or should she say ears?) of loyalists around for the discussion that was about to unfold. "Solterra is in great need of change," she began, still heedful of their surroundings, "Maxence may have blurred my focus, but I have come to realize my foolishness." The taste of her words was bitter on her tongue, but Avdotya knew when she'd followed the wrong path. Now was the time to correct that. 

She took another step, close enough to feel the warmth of his breath upon her hide. Another moment and her lips were to his ear. "The Davke's rebirth is nigh." She whispered to him, the smirk she wore earlier now having bloomed into a dangerous smile. The tribe of old was this nation's history, one many refused to acknowledge in their allegiance to a faulty system. They would soon come to see the error in their silly politics; word of the Davke would run rampant on flapping lips.

"I will need your aid, should you wish to provide it." Avdotya already knew his answer. He was a creature of quiet chaos and this would be far too tempting of an opportunity for him to turn away.

@velorca ❤ v 

image © aapex

Messages In This Thread
-- deathless - by Avdotya - 11-29-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Velorca - 11-30-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Avdotya - 12-09-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Velorca - 12-19-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Avdotya - 12-26-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Velorca - 12-29-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: -- deathless - by Avdotya - 01-01-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: -- deathless - by Velorca - 01-10-2018, 07:47 AM