Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

No... before you ask. (Just don't ask.) No, I did not find the relic. Not an egg, not a bone, not some magical cloak. All the places I've been have been free of relics yet HERE I AM SEARCHING. I figure that eventually I'm gonna find it. Someone is going to find it, right? Forget it.

I left the sea, retraced my steps up the winding path back up to the cliffs. From there I headed back the way I had come, to the North. I walk through the grassy fields, glancing along the way for some corpse that's going to jump up and scream "YOU FOUND ME I'M A RELIC!" Wishful thinking, am I right? But instead I find something else... A building.

It would be an understatement to say I was not expecting that. I walk through an arch, flanked by large stone pillars and into a building that. Well.. I don't know what to think of it. It's stranger than anything I've been in in possibly forever. Floors, walls... A noise distracts me and I peer around the corner to find... Weir. Of course I find myself surprised to see her, but I can't help but find myself pleasantly surprised as well. After all, she was the first one I met upon my arrival here and the one to introduce me to this damned relic search. The latter part of the thought rips the growing grin from my face. Perhaps I'm not as happy to see her as I thought. After all, this chase has been fruitless so far and I'm wondering what the point of it all is.

"Zdravstvuyte, Weir."

"."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-16-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 07-28-2017, 09:05 PM