Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Second Hand News

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Alaric

In all his years alive the stallion had never, never, been taken by surprise by someone's presence. However, it seemed that there was a first time for everything and this was one of those times. Ears pulled slightly back Alaric turned to view the stranger more annoyed than anything else. The words the punctured the stallion's ears filled him with an unexplainable fury. It was impossible to even consider those words the truth. With a voice like gravel, Alaric dripped venom and mistrust with each word. "Impossible, my people cannot be wiped out so easily" he growled "when I left Novus we were strong." Who was this pale bean stock to tell him his family was not strong?

It was then the stranger was introduced, Tor the warden of Solterra, much had changed since he left. Nonetheless, Alaric would not bow to a man. Attempting to suppress his anger at the shocking news he received the stallion stiffly nodded his head "I am Alaric born of the Davke...yet they are no more."

Ruffling his ink like feathers a bloom of rot and smoke drifted through the air. Narrowing his eyes at the other, much taller, stallion Alaric took him in. Not much came to his mind looking at him but one thing...the teeth like cave in his chest. The stallion intentionally allowed his eyes to linger on the cave before returning his gaze to Tor's. "Tell me of this Zolin and how he is to blame for the destruction of my people"

Alaric needed to find the remainders of the Davke, his family, and make them strong. Alaric was home and home for good and whoever tried to hurt his family would pay with blood. No one would stand in his way.

OOC::: Sorry its so short and bad! <3
TAGS::: @Torstein

Messages In This Thread
Second Hand News - by Alaric - 12-12-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Second Hand News - by Torstein - 01-11-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Second Hand News - by Alaric - 01-12-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Second Hand News - by Torstein - 01-30-2018, 01:43 AM