Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
She's sweet this Weir, and she has most definitely lodged "Rosti" in her head as my name. It works for me, as an appropriate abbreviation to Rostislav. After all, to those whose native tongue isn't Russian, it can be a mouthful. But then a voice sounds from behind me, and I turn to look at the approaching equine. A smile splits across my face, for I recognize him as Damascus. He greets me, trying to find his way around my name. A chuckle slips out - Russian may be forever beyond this fellow if he can't master my name. But then I'm sure I'd never be able to master his native tongue either. For whatever it is (and Weir asks that very thing), it is peculiar and foreign.

I dip my head in greeting, a smile landing squarely on my face. "Damascus, good to see you got free, my friend. Sorry we left you behind!" A small guilty look shows itself but disappears nearly as fast. I'm feeling mischievous and I can't say that I minded chasing after Weir. Plus, I felt confident that he could manage after Weir assisted him. So... sorry not sorry? I keep that to myself, but glance between the unicorn and the pegasus. A wave of contentment and warmth flows through me, happy to have two near me that I can call my friends.

Walk. Talk.
Short n sweet? Also sorry for incessant tagging. Continue if you want or we can wiggle our char's out xD
@Damascus

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-13-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-17-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-20-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Damascus - 06-22-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 07-29-2017, 08:23 PM