Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Starscape

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

he'll rekindle all the dreams
you took a lifetime to destroy

Again, those words spoken so precisely — he wondered if all in Reth spoke the same. Wisdom seemed to escape her like smoke, though she hardly appeared to notice how philosophical she sounded. She'd have made a good Sage... perhaps still could, even while pursuing the path of warrior. Many pathways lay before the old child of Reth now — Reichenbach was curious which the child of the sun would choose. 

"I'm afraid not... I can tell you he had golden skin and black hair — though I suppose that hardly narrows down your search."

He smiled, easily apologetic and yet buoyant. 

"In celebration of a symbolic rebirth, then yes. I'm honored to accept your offer and look forward to meeting your partner. I don't believe you'd keep unpleasant company.  Yet I would speculate we're both equally curious about the other. I will indulge you alone in tales of Reth if you wish. But they are not to be spoken into the ears of another. An example of my trust to you, please swear to tread cautiously with my trust, and I will ensure my undying loyalty and ferocity to and for Denocte."

The Night King felt his smile broaden to a grin, nodding his head slightly in agreement as she spoke;

"I would like that. First, I will show you Denocte — then we can return to the Keep and fill our bellies while you tell me of Reth."

He paused, watching her solemnly for a moment before adding;

"What loyalty you give here you will find returned tenfold, we're a nation used to protecting our own."

Then, the solemnity was gone, replaced by an amused smile and a gesture for Noctii to follow as he turned and began walking toward the starlit city, the jingle of coins quiet but insistent.

Reich glanced toward Noctiilucent briefly, saying conversationally:

"My own story isn't hard to hear, just ask any in Denocte."

@Noctiilucent <3 After your reply did you want to start a new one with Isorath? 

space

Messages In This Thread
Starscape - by Noctiilucent - 01-15-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Starscape - by Reichenbach - 01-17-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Starscape - by Noctiilucent - 01-22-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Starscape - by Reichenbach - 01-29-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Starscape - by Noctiilucent - 02-17-2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Starscape - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Starscape - by Noctiilucent - 04-03-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Starscape - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Starscape - by Noctiilucent - 06-02-2018, 07:59 PM