Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - That'll burn just long enough for you to see it {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
The shadows, aye the shadows. They had been a bit too eery. With how the torchlights had cast the shadows upon the stone in the court she was not prepared to stay there for too long. It had spiked her anxiety a bit too high, sent her reeling. She had to leave. She definitely had to leave. So she did. She took off toward the lake. She didn't move fast, nor did she move too slow. Instead, she moved at an easy pace - trying to get her mind off of the haunting shapes of the torchlights and their shadows.

Dimwit. Yep. You're a dimwit. But it's cool. Something was totally going to end up coming out of the shadows. I swear. You are only good to amuse me and give me reasons to facepalm, Nox. That's it.

When she finally stepped foot near the lakes it was sunset again. The stars were beginning to show against the vibrant auburn and velvet smears. Then, when she looked at the lake she immediately saw how perfectly it was mirrored. The gorgeous colours now looked endless when one looked at the water. Oh, it was amazing. But, she wasn't alone. Her mind spluttered for a moment - looking at the dark hues of the sky and the lake she finally registered the light colouring of the equine before her. She bumbled, forcing her limbs to resituate before finally having her mind kick back into gear.

Another equine. Not a scary monster. Regular equine. It'll be okay. She took a deep breath. Once in. Once out. Then, she carefully inched her way forward and cleared her throat a little. "Oh. Uhm. Hi. I didn't mean to intrude. I thought I'd be alone out here, especially at this hour..." she said, voice trailing off a little bit as she tried to keep herself calm.

@Weir -- hope you don't mind me joining ^-^
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: That'll burn just long enough for you to see it {Relic Contest} - by Noxia - 06-19-2017, 08:43 AM