Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - That'll burn just long enough for you to see it {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
The night was calming, and the colours put Noxia at ease. The soft chirps of the mosquitos were like a song to her ears and the way the sun still lingered on the horizon was like out of a movie. In fact, it was so beautiful that Nox hadn't noticed the pale mare before her. Well, she hadn't noticed the mare until she realized the light colouring was not some sort of reflection on the water but an actual creature. The horns stop her in place for a moment, and when she finally gets some words out it is only the smile on the mare's face that keeps Noxia from running. Lazy flicks of the tail and laughter on the other mare's voice also help to put Nox at ease a little bit.

Don't apologize, the mare had said - a laugh on her lips - before saying that it was open to everyone with plenty of room. But the beauty. Yes, that was something Nox could definitely agree to. "Most certainly gorgeous," she responds quietly, offering a small curl of her lips into the form of what might be seen as a half-smirk-half-smile. Weir. She repeats the name over in her head a few times - trying hard not to forget it so as to have some reason to be shunned away while she tries to settle her nerves.  "Noxia, I'm Noxia." she says the anxiety levels beginning to show themselves again through her speech as she keeps her head low and exhales a little. "Are you... are you looking for the relic as well?" she inquires - not stepping in any closer but allowing her muscles to begin to relax a little as she stood in the same spot a few feet away.

@Weir -- It's all good ^-^
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: That'll burn just long enough for you to see it {Relic Contest} - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 03:20 PM