Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - our endless numbered days;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhea

R H E A

He meets her eyes time and time again, something that she finds interesting though she can’t explain why that is. Her steps are timid as she begins to climb up from the waters, the caress of something unseen in the waters against her ankles. When she had been a child, even the slightest feeling of something against had been frightening. That was, until one of the Ilati Elders’ had forced her to stand in the murk for a full day. Each time she tried to return the land, she’d been chased away again and so it was for most youngsters in the Ilati, learning to respect the swamp and its inhabitants.

Her ear flicks toward him, catching the next sentence or two before she inclined her head towards him again. She was looking over the structure, similar to her abandoned greenhouse in its wildness. She looks over in time to see him shake his head, continuing on before offering her a soft smile. She met him with one of her own, a little nervous but feeling herself growing more confident. She could not sense any malice in this man, even though their encounter had only just begun.

”It can be.” She agreed. ”If you know what to look for. The beauty of this place is often overlooked, because most do not stay long enough to find it.”

She mulled over his questions, wondering how much of an answer to give him. ”There are certainly things other than myself that I would be afraid of.” She said after a moment of consideration. ”Things that are the subject of myth or legend, stories crooned to you as a child.” She offered another smile, turning towards the house instead. ”I have not seen this old house in years.” She reminisced quietly, looking up at the weathered building that had been much less in disrepair the last time she had seen it. ”I don’t think it will be long before the swamp takes it back.”

She turned to glance at him, not quite comfortable putting her back to him just yet. ”You said that you followed your feet? They must take you to plenty of interesting places, hm?”

@Asterion
she's awkward xD And i'm still rusty, but I think she likes him!

Messages In This Thread
our endless numbered days; - by Asterion - 02-16-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Rhea - 05-04-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Asterion - 05-08-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Rhea - 05-11-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Asterion - 05-15-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Rhea - 05-30-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: our endless numbered days; - by Asterion - 06-08-2018, 01:48 PM