Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a certain charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

It was funny, how, in a few seasons, he would finally be of a proper age be three. Be able to make his own proper choices instead of waiting on approval from his mother for some of them. A frightening experience to think of, really, but one he would embrace with opened arms. It would be exhilarating, perhaps, or would it be the same as he was now? Certainly, he'd have to choose a place to be in Denocte, if they wanted him properly within their ranks.

He wasn't sure how they viewed him still. Sometimes there were still poisonous rumors that floated, harsh and biting words, but they had begun to die down slowly over time.

Turning himself, he began to follow his new companion, his hooves clicking in a soft rhythm as they moved, allowing for him to explore and glance around. His wandering eyes paused briefly, wings fluttering almost anxiously as he turned his gaze toward Asterion, and a small smile tugged his lips, a bit sad. "Well... I was born in a.. tumultuous time. When Day and Night were on the brink of war. My father, you see, was from Day. My mother is the Champion of Wisdom of Night. It was... hard, growing up when tensions were so high. To hear I shouldn't exist, when I was only a small colt."

The words seemed to drain him of some happiness, the flicker of light in those pale eyes fading before it sparked back, and he shook his head, braids falling at his nape once more. "Though those rumors have begun to die down now that the tensions are dissipating. It's still.. nice to be in a place where no one knows my lineage, or views me as someone that should have never been born in the world."

@Asterion || i see these two being decent friends. if asterion never finds out his dad is tor lol 

Messages In This Thread
a certain charm - by Cynix - 02-27-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-16-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 03-17-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-18-2018, 11:22 AM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 03-25-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-29-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 04-01-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 04-04-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 05-15-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 05-15-2018, 04:03 PM