Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - shadows and light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pavetta

p a v e t t a - - -

He was unexpected; a delightful surprise with amber eyes.

Almost jewel-like in the way that they glittered in the firelight, brighter than the silver coin winking in the air before the merchant tucked it away and left them be. She pocketed the vial of perfume in her satchel, facing the stranger: the Denoctian. Danger and mystery. Golden skin, wild black hair, a hairless scar branded on his shoulder. Who was he? She could not resist, and who could blame her? His smile was sly and faint as a shadow, as if he knew something she didn’t.

Mmm.” She matched his sly grin, lavender perfume glittering on her throat. She wondered at the game they might play together. “All the fairy tales say I shouldn’t tell you my name and that we have but until midnight before I must flee.” She matched his sly grin, rose-quartz eyes bright with mischief. “I think we would remember each other more fondly, come the dawn, if we remained mysterious strangers to each other. Don’t you?

She sidled casually away into the bustling hum of activity, flaxen silver-rose hair swaying in her wake. “What else ought I see in this Court of Mystery and Intrigue before midnight?” she asked him, glancing briefly over her shoulder, wondering what the Night held for them.

isn't it a little late, shouldn't you fly away? 
little dove with cigarettes ---

@Acton

Messages In This Thread
shadows and light - by Pavetta - 03-05-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: shadows and light - by Acton - 03-08-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: shadows and light - by Pavetta - 03-14-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: shadows and light - by Acton - 03-18-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: shadows and light - by Pavetta - 05-12-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: shadows and light - by Acton - 05-18-2018, 07:57 PM