Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Gorey bits of me & you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE
Cute and tiny quote
try to make the text
match up at the ends
so it forms a nice box

Hey..
Hey..
h e y
HEY!!

What

You fell asleep again.

Oh… Oh well.. Jude lifts his head and then opens his eyes. It is a reckless move to so casually plant himself in any old bush but he’s become too comfortable. Journeying is familiar at this point and he knows his familiar can at the very least let him know if unsavory company came by. He gives a slow exhale and then pushes himself up to his feet, briefly adjusting the flowers in his hair back into place. He had carefully braided his mane and looped his roses through the braid, forskaing his crown only for a day.

It is best he begin the long, worthless trek back to Dusk. He’ll rest in the court and gather his thoughts before deciding his next course of action. Likely find a place to settle for a time, maybe even plant flowers.. Spring is upon him and Jude misses the careful attention that his flowers called for.

”I think I miss the koi pond most” Jude looks down at Mittens as the cat struts along with him. He knows it will only be a matter of time before she clambers onto his back. ”The soft ripples always offered a comfort.. Even if you and the others were always trying to eat my fish.”

Not our fault you put food right in front of us,” Mittens says and lifted her face to sniff the air. ”Something isn’t right…” She looks around and Jude stops in his tracks. His ears move about rapidly and his eyes begin to scour the area frantically to seek out the form that his bonded has perceived a threat.

Image by Queerly | Code by Tribs

this post is a dumpster fire ahldiushad please forgive me @Isorath

Messages In This Thread
Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 04-26-2018, 12:44 PM