Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bearer of news

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

Really, she couldn't tease him about reading the same book more than once, considering she was just as guilty of it when it came down to it. "Isn't it always good to read a book again? Something like jut relaxing and growing familiar with it." As if slipping in to a well worn chair and relaxing one's self.

Giggling to herself softly, Araxes was pleased to hear his agreement on the teas, and she stepped close slowly, allowing herself to rest among the pillows, tugging a few close to herself with the meager telekinesis she possessed. Lifting her head, the small wings seemed to flutter and dance, and her lips turned upward in to a smile as she heard him, feeling the flicker of joy. "You are absolutely my savior," she mentioned, laughing softly as she watched him. "I don't mind at all. So long as it helps with the way this one seems to be so fussy all the time." Her sickness was worse with this one foal than it was with the twins, but she supposed it was only how things would go.

Carefully, she drew another pillow or two to her side, nestling them there where the foal seemed to be pressing the most, before her eyes drifted up and the smile warmed her lips once more. "Yes, the same father," she admitted. "With the tensions of the courts now gone, I'm hoping that this one.. well. That this one will not suffer as the twins did with such vicious rumors," she admitted softly.

"I know Cynix is quite beside himself to have a sibling, and between you and me, I do hope this one is a girl. Raising two colts was quite a task." The bubbling laughter slipped from her lips again, and Araxes relaxed herself, her slate eyes warm and comforting. "Perhaps I will let this one live in the Day Court once they're weaned. I know the boys don't much see their father, and... well. It'd be a nice thing to do, wouldn't it?"

@Isorath || these two are the best friends i love it

Messages In This Thread
bearer of news - by Araxes - 03-30-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: bearer of news - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 11:11 AM
RE: bearer of news - by Araxes - 04-09-2018, 05:13 PM