Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - in a town made wicked

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Teiran

See the dead on the cover of a magazine
See my smile, it was born from amphetamines

Seraphina turned toward Teiran and the rosy hued girl might have smiled had she understood the intricacies of companionism. As it were, she stood maybe a little less stiffly, looked on with less of a narrowed, inspecting gaze. She remembered more of their time in Viceroy's army than she cared to admit to herself, but of that she knew that Sera had spent most of her time at the man's side. Had she, more than any of them, been suscepted to different horrors? Teiran did not, could not know, and she would never ask.

"It is a quiet day in the Court," she spoke in response to the silver woman's inquiry to her patrolling, "Many are still recovering, staying indoors, I suppose." That was something she could not understand-recuperation, healing. All her life, even from her time as a small filly, Teiran had gone from one trial to another with never a moment in between to breathe. After the attack she had gone from fight mode to guard duty to hard laborer, passing along the walls ever alert, removing rubble and debris and bodies. Perhaps now she could say that they were safe but she refused to chance it.

"Clearing of burned rubble is coming along smoothly, I have taken some time to oversee it, between other duties." The words came out sounding more like a report, as though such duties had been anything but self-imposed. As far as Teiran was concerned, this was all the small talk she cared for, let alone knew how to carry out with any success. Her sage green eyes flickered over Seraphina's features, momentarily landing on the library before she stood alert once more.

There was perhaps a silent question there, lingering. What of the library? It would be a lie to say she did not want to know, but inquire she would not. She did not ask questions that had no bearing on her job as a soldier of Solterra. "Is there anything you would like me to do, Seraphina?" Teiran preferred to constantly be in motion, to always be occupied, and even on a good day she had little to attend to than her own patrols and odd jobs. Working toward the rebuilding of the Court certainly gave her more to do but she would not turn down any sort of direction or orders. The busier, the better.

"Speaking."

Take a break Teiran, eesh... @Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
in a town made wicked - by Teiran - 04-19-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: in a town made wicked - by Seraphina - 06-01-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: in a town made wicked - by Teiran - 06-24-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: in a town made wicked - by Seraphina - 06-26-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: in a town made wicked - by Teiran - 07-02-2018, 07:01 PM