Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Through the Looking Glass [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

"There was green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees,
Noah cried, "Close the doors 'cause the rain is pourin',
And we just can't wait for no Unicorns.""

My wearied body barely made it down from the mountains I kid you not. After my meeting with the pretty mare, I rested some more, then journeyed further south. Reaching an appropriate, Rosti-approved altitude once more, I'm moving much more slowly than I once had. A deep inhale.. and exhale.. my eyes closed to rest my mind. So much hunting, so much not relic. I open my eyes. A lake? A BIG ASS lake. I step forward with a little more energy, curiosity driving me onward. My steps are less careful, and I almost tumble face first to the ground. Last second I catch myself and walk forward a little more slowly. I stop at the edge and stare into what looks like a giant ass mirror. I stare for a moment, not really seeing anything. I lie down with a heaving groan just on the edge of the water, and glance out over the still water in the dawn. The rising sun is slow to reach my body, but the cool air feels comfortable. Will the relic be here in the banks? Out across the water? Underneath the water? There's no way that I could possibly search underneath the water. Do I look like a mermaid? I've nearly given up on ever finding the relic. I've lost count of the places I've been, the things I've seen. Who knows if I'll ever succeed in this damn quest.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-25-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-27-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-29-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 08-15-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 08-16-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by sid - 08-16-2017, 02:36 PM