Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - EL FIN {relic}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

"You'll see green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees,
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born,
You're never gonna see no Unicorn."

I feel it. I don't have to think about it I just know that it's REAL. This is the end of the relic quest - I've been EVERYWHERE. Okay maybe not everywhere but it sure as fuck feels like everywhere. Now I haven't searched this prairie, I haven't scoured the earth but fuck it I'm here. The cool spring sun just barely warms my body and I feel wonderful. The prairie is full of greenery, hills, grass. I fall to the ground, not caring who sees my ungraceful descent. I stuff my mouth with grass, enjoying the meal that is like a big damn congratulations. I'm far from the home I've placed myself in. It's deliciously sweet, sinfully sweet. I don't care that I have another long journey to return home. I'll get there eventually. There's no rush, at least not that I'm aware of, and right now I'm enjoying being horizontal. A laugh - a real laugh - passes through tainted ivories, and I rub my horns and forehead against the ground, scoring it and raising worms to the surface. HA!

I glance at the hill and wonder to myself what exactly I'm going to do. Roll down it. That's what I'm gonna do. I tuck my short, thick legs in toward my belly, and begin to spin. The hills are a lazy slope and I don't roll fast - which is good because I don't want to encourage any nausea. Over and over I roll, until I finally reach the bottom of a long, beautiful slope. I let my legs splay out and continue to lie there in the sun. It's great. Perhaps in this moment this is the happiest I've been, the happiest I could be under the circumstances. I'll savor it while I can, thank you very much.

WC: 328
Tag: @Noah + @Nora if you want?

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
EL FIN {relic} - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Nora - 06-22-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Noah - 06-22-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Miette - 06-27-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Nora - 06-27-2017, 04:53 PM