Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - if i burn the house down, it will be on purpose.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tanith

" Perhaps all a Tsaritsa is is a beautiful cold girl in the snow.... "

and so he does not disappoint, the grande prince with body painted in the moon´s light, arriving with an air of prestige earned from the blood thriving through hollow veins. euphoric from the resonance of the mighty dragon´s deep baritone thrumming slithers through the soft caresses of her body — with blushing eyes gently shuttered behind pale lashes kissing the dark apple of high cheekbones — those eyes flicker open just in time to witness his entrance. a thing she can witness with eyes closed knowing the contours and familiarity of his gait as if it is her own, brother of her heart, cousin of her blood; he is family therefore he is remembered in gross detail. he radiates of the gold and marble of palace decor with violaceous eyes sharp and full of the twinkling mirth the woman is so fond of. for the only thing better than an isorath smiling and in good spirits was one with burning eyes and a lust of war in building in the pit of his belly. it would seem that the latter had been missed and, thus, she must take what is given with a graceful smile of her own. 

the lyrical tones of his voice carry on the wind and that smile broadens with sharpened edges in mimicry of a shark´s feral grin — for an enemy of her family (especially of the herald to her slim tastes of allegiance) was a feast for her death-swallowed soul. still she moves forth as a pinnacle of otherworldly grace to embrace her divine cousin; he does, in fact, look utterly divine glinting in the moonlight like a burnished trophy. they are visions of their homeland´s striking aesthetic. she with sanguine glint reflecting like gems in the sharp light; he like that of grand war spoils against a throne room floor. there are no words to describe how much the fact that he has maintained himself pleases the vain devil she harbors in a foreign space of her mind. 

well, that just won´t do. i hope heads have rolled. the inquiry comes forth in her melodic intonation, smile still carved into the sharp structure of her face. it is on a promise of a story worthwhile (given the expectation of laughter in it´s end) that silences anymore chaotic thoughts of retaliation that may have potentially seeped from mind to soft lips. even away as she is, tiernar´s intentions thrum haughtily like a conscious extension of her. she is him as he is her. it is on the mention of her absent companion that the woman´s mouth twists and carmine eyes flash with an emotion banked quicker than it comes. the journey was traveled as well as one may hope, dearest cousin, though i am long overdue for a hot bath and a night´s rest. there is a moment of silence that follows as her body stills and those eyes shift marginally towards gilgamesh before settling on his own, shuttered in shadows. 

she has taken up gilgamesh´s previous post in my absence at my behest. i could not chance her safety travelling to foreign lands where i had no standing. we will be reunited soon if it is the last thing i do. the quiet words spoken as a promise. whether she has to sacrifice, lie, steal, or paint — she would be reunited with her beloved dragon. it was a promise to whatever gods they called their own here and to herself. on that sworn promise the woman shifts back into the languid movements of her lackadaisical personality, lips once again curved upwards, as she proceeded him into the open door. now enough of that, tell me of this place you´ve deemed worthy enough to call home against that of vectaeryn. tanith drawls as she shoots him a pointed look over the shoulder. a look that says she highly doubts that it is in fact better than their homeland.   

"looking down at someone wretched, and not yielding. "

table by cai

Messages In This Thread
if i burn the house down, it will be on purpose. - by Tanith - 05-03-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: if i burn the house down, it will be on purpose. - by Isorath - 05-04-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: if i burn the house down, it will be on purpose. - by Tanith - 05-04-2018, 04:56 PM
RE: if i burn the house down, it will be on purpose. - by Isorath - 05-12-2018, 08:07 AM