Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bone to rune; skull to dust [AW]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

“Unfortunately for me, Tinea commands my attention quite often – her arsenal continues to prove useful in my work where her putrescent aroma does not.” Then, she asks of what clan he belongs to, and the curvature of his lips slowly upturns into the beginnings of a gentle, yet ominous smile. “I prefer to think that I do not belong to anything, nor anyone in particular. I offer my aid throughout the Ilati when and where it is needed, and I leave it at that.” It was unlikely that this cryptic response was the answer Indra was looking for, but for now, it was all she would get.

Turhan was speaking then, immediately retracting his previous request that he go and gather ‘blue blooms’ from Veneror Peak. Where one might look on at the Elder in utter confusion or grow frustrated at the way he made no sense, Atreus had grown used to Turhan’s moment of lapse in memory. In five minutes it would all come back to him and the very moment in which they were living now would be gone forever – or it wouldn’t – it was honestly impossible to tell.

Before Atreus could allow for the nonsensical words to go through one ear and out the other, a sound rippled through the air and was followed by a most repulsive smell. His nose crinkled in automatic response, and leaving his concoction to continue boiling over the open flames, he stepped away before he could choke. “You’ll set yourself aflame if the sea doesn't claim you first, old man,” came the bitter words of the poison master, now standing at a distance which he hopes will prove safe against Turhan’s relentless stench.

With a look akin to disgust, Atreus turned his haunting eyes of black and glimmering gold back upon Indra, drinking in her form for a sliver of a second before speaking. ”If you wish to help search, Indra, you are welcome to join me at the mountain peaks.” The man pauses, and through narrowed eyes of annoyance he glances towards Turhan and then back again. ”If there is something happening, our best chance of discovering what it is would be to investigate it ourselves.”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

@Turhan @Indra Sorry for the late response my lovelies!! I've had a lot going on <33

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Turhan - 05-17-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Atreus - 05-21-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Indra - 05-24-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Atreus - 05-29-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Indra - 06-04-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Turhan - 06-15-2018, 03:29 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust [AW] - by Indra - 07-02-2018, 04:25 PM