Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - our grand attempts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jezanna

Jezanna was pulled from her thoughts and wonderings by the voice of another, calling out to her over the gentle rise and fall of the prairie. Her head turned toward him, the sharp cut of her mane swinging with the momentum. Silver eyes rested on the unfamiliar face and green eyes of the man who came toward her. Although she attempted to place him, she could not. If he’d been at the recent meeting she couldn’t recall seeing him there, but she only knew a select few of those who called Denocte home.

“Hello,” she said, ears catching the notes of worry in his voice. The young moon thought she knew why, and her suspicions were only confirmed when he asked her if she had any more idea of what was happening than he. “I suppose that depends on how much you know, sir,” Jezanna responded with a fleeting, cheeky smile before her expression sobered, once more looking out toward the Arma Mountains. She did not actually know where the gates stood, but wherever it was, they stood closed.

“I don’t know what happened that made them close the gates, my knowledge doesn’t have that much reach, but I know they believe they are doing the best for their people.” She looked back at the man, “They say we are returning to isolation, to protect ourselves… I do not think I believe it will have the effect they are hoping it will.” The midnight woman stood by what she had said at the meeting, that locking everyone away would do more harm than it would do good. She supposed only time would tell.

“I hope my limited understanding of the situation is not too much of a disappointment,” Jezanna added after a moment, “I could think of a few who might know more than myself.” She thought of those who had spoken out at the meeting. Faces she did not know and could only put a name to once they were spoken aloud, out of anger or warning. Truthfully, she did not know who had remained within Denocte who may have left before the gates were closed for good.

ooc:  @Toulouse

Messages In This Thread
our grand attempts - by Jezanna - 05-18-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: our grand attempts - by Toulouse - 05-19-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: our grand attempts - by Jezanna - 06-05-2018, 01:20 PM