Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - love like religion

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aethelind

Sleep came much easier than I was excepting, the surreal dream world wrapped around me like a soft downy blanket on a winter day. The dreams had just started moving past my eyes like a motion picture show when a voice, not entirely unfamiliar, but one I couldn't put a face or a name to intruded. It crept through my dreams, weaving in with the gentle breeze and the smell of cherry blossoms as if it belonged there, as if it had been there the whole time. "Lavender blue dilly dilly, lavender green. When you are king, dilly dilly, I shall be queen."

Ears twitched ever so slightly while pale lids pulled away from their pearly orbs, but I didn't move other than that. Not wanting to scare off the other who found the dappled shade of the branches as comforting as I did mid-day. Baby blues focused on the rose gold feathers that lined my wings, tucked in close to my slender bodice. Her lyrics faded into the songs of the birds and the breeze, only then did I move from the curled position I had been napping in.

A smile lit across my delicate features as I looked at the mare painted in fire and cream, "You have a beautiful voice." My birdsong-like voice drifted out from between rosy lips as the smile continued to put a light into pale eyes. "Please, don't stop on my behalf...I'd love to hear the rest of the song!"

"Speaking."

@Moira | i am so so so sorry i took so long & it's so crappy e.e it'll get better as we go i promise, i'm just on the struggle bus today | coding by Kat & image by are-we-dancers

Messages In This Thread
love like religion - by Aethelind - 05-19-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: love like religion - by Moira - 05-25-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: love like religion - by Aethelind - 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: love like religion - by Moira - 06-12-2018, 01:10 AM