Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stranger

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Silas

She was only slightly amused by his comments. He supposed he should be thankful for that small bit, but honestly her amusement was unimportant to him. Entitled? Yes, he supposed he was entitled. He’d gotten this far with the world decidedly against him. Clearly it was his time due for good fortune. His time, plus, had he not earned it by surviving thus far?

He opened his mouth to reply, but some other local appeared like a flash. Perhaps the blazing sun had simply blinded him to the other stallion’s sudden appearance. Silas remained silent as a heap of words fell from the other man’s mouth, and a reprimand and threat soon followed.

“‘A Day’?” He sneered. ”What a stupid thing to call yourself.” Day’s territory.... Well that at least was some new and useful information. The bragging was unimpressive, but Silas found himself chuckling at the insult. ”That’s not too bad.... Should I be offended?”

He glanced back at the mare, then to the older stallion. At least the mare had some good looks, and a rather even temperament all things considered. The stallion, however.... ”Threaten all you want. I’m not the one who feels my masculinity so challenged, nor the need to hide behind.. the ‘miss.’” Silas’s words were dripping with disdain, but at the end he winked at the palomino. He couldn’t care less what the stallion threatened him with nor tried to pull. It was a bunch of strutting for the sake of a woman’s affections.

@Bexley @Booker

Messages In This Thread
Stranger - by Silas - 05-23-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 05-31-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 06-01-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Stranger - by Booker - 06-21-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 06-26-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 06-27-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Stranger - by Booker - 06-27-2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 07-11-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 07-21-2018, 01:54 AM