Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stranger

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

BEXLEY BRIAR

my carnivore heart comes out after dark -

The longer she stands there, the deeper and nastier the anger in Bexley’s chest festers, until it is its own kind of rot all the way through her body. Green and black and everything wretched in between. Steaming in the desert, she stands poised and lion-fierce on the dunes and watches with a heated kind of disdain from where her feet are planted in the sand, shoulders squared in preparation - but no amount of watching and waiting can stifle the surprise that slams across her face as she watches Booker spring forward.

Some part of her wants to say stop or what are you doing or Holy Solis, get off him: but then again they are a group of warriors, and in Solterra there is little law but for that carved from bone and blood. As much as she feels the need to shove her way in and break them apart, she knows she’d be interrupting the natural order of the immortal desert. So she swallows the protest and watches with a kind of incredulous anger that sets every hair on her neck to prickling as Silas goes crashing into the sand with all the grace of a seagull swallowed by a tsunami.

And then, mercifully, it’s over.

Are you done? Bexley snarls as they finally break apart. Disdain laces her voice like venom laces the fangs of a snake, so potent it burns in those blue eyes before fading the next moment to a practiced chill. She feels strangely powerless. Like there’s little she can do here but what she already has, nothing but a name and a pretty, vicious smile - but no one could ever tell just by looking. And thank the Gods for that. It seems far past the point for introductions, but I'm Bexley. Pleasure to meet you. There's no way the ice in her voice could ever be sincere. And yes, Silas, most of us are a bit more civilized. At least in the city center.[b]

She flicks a glance of dry discontent at Booker, piercing him with those blue eyes for a long moment. [b]Feel free to stay here and rip each other apart - law of the desert is the only one to use all the way out here - but I won’t lead you back if you don’t follow me now.

With a latent, stony kind of smile, she flattens her gaze and turns away.

@silas @booker<3  

Messages In This Thread
Stranger - by Silas - 05-23-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 05-31-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 06-01-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Stranger - by Booker - 06-21-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 06-26-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 06-27-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Stranger - by Booker - 06-27-2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Stranger - by Silas - 07-11-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Stranger - by Bexley - 07-21-2018, 01:54 AM