Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Be my Judge

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noctiilucent

The grand keep housed many halls, and many souls. There was always some sort of fray or throng for the Night Court denizens to take part in. There were many who indulged their hedonistic desires, and still, she found the citizens of Denocte to be some of the most respectful. Noctiilucent wandered through one of the many, vast halls within the keep. The stench of smoke wafted through the open air, it had no source that she could place. It hadn't really bothered her any though, she doubted she'd seek it. Noctii listened to her daggers collide with the stone ground,  the steady rhythm of her steps soon mesmerized her. It had been awhile since she'd drifted off into a trance that took her back to her homeland. It wasn't that she never thought of Reth, but it was that she rarely thought about the meanings of the events that led her here. The horned minx hadn't realized her gaze had traveled skyward as she moved. She wasn't noticing much of anything anymore.

The steady four-beat rhythm of her walking gait created a gentle song in the background of her thoughts. Her trajectory was not clear to her consciously, but she was drifting toward the collection of books and records that were housed in the library. Noctiilucent breached the doorway, broken from her trance by the change in how the ceiling overhead looked. Her cerulean orbs were momentarily covered by her ash stained lids. A small "oh" escaped from her lips as she realized that she'd just wandered through the keep somewhat recklessly. The minx shook her head as if to dispel what was left of the trance she'd just been in. Noctiilucent moved further into the room, it was dimly lit as dawn had not yet begun. She hadn't realized that the whole night had passed while she wandered the halls aimlessly, and lost in thought. No wonder she hadn't run into anyone.

"Speech"
Notes: Sorry for the awful starter. ;__; I'm struggling with starters rn
Tags: @Aethelind
Words: 324

Hold onto Me
When you think you're sinking

Messages In This Thread
Be my Judge - by Noctiilucent - 06-04-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Be my Judge - by Aethelind - 06-07-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Be my Judge - by Noctiilucent - 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM