Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Be my Judge

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noctiilucent

It was not long after her entrance that another equine's head popped out from one of the aisles. They were pale in colour, with wings that appeared to be hiding behind the sturdy shelves that housed some of the books. They offered Noctii a gentle smile, it was a gesture that the daughter of Reth could only describe as 'quiet.' She returned the gesture somewhat awkwardly, her shyness was not something that surfaced too often. Noctii was always cautious, but hardly bashful. "Not in days. I've tried everything else by now. You?" She murmured gently while she moved closer to her unplanned company. Noctiilucent had truthfully come to seek solace or something that could quiet these racing thoughts in her head. The sun-splashed maiden ceased her movements a respectful distance from the other mare, her blue gaze was averted. She scanned the rows of books nearby, instead of looking directly at her companion. "I'm Noctiilucent. I've just recently joined Denocte."

The introduction was hardly impressive, and the bold nature she'd displayed to Reichenbach was very absent tonight. Perhaps it was the cause of her sleepless nights. Noctii wasn't sure what the real root of it was, but she wasn't overly pleased about the fact either. Noctii wasn't overly interested in much small talk, instead, her curiosity for the rows of bound pages seemed to consume her. At least it did now that she wasn't lost in the thoughts of her homeland, nor worrying about her violent sister. "I feel like it has been centuries since I've been surrounded by a font of knowledge. An exaggeration of speech on my part, but I have missed the smell as I have missed the presence of history..." Noctiilucent trailed off, she moved to brush past the pale dame that hovered between the rows. She glanced back towards her companion, a silent invitation to join her stroll deeper into the library. There was a gentle smile on her face once more. "Where would I find the tales of the forging of Denocte? If you know that is." 

"Speech"
Notes: Hot garbage.
Tags: @Aethelind
Words: 343

Hold onto Me
When you think you're sinking

Messages In This Thread
Be my Judge - by Noctiilucent - 06-04-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Be my Judge - by Aethelind - 06-07-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Be my Judge - by Noctiilucent - 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM