Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Odeen [PM] Posts: 175 — Threads: 29
Signos: 1,315
Night Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  18 [Year 492 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 38 — Exp: 59  |    Active Magic: Spell Warding  |    Bonded: Ruth (Tarrasque)

How many dragons are there just lying around?

Raymond could have shared with her a recounting of Calliope's rampage across the riftlands, when dragons did darken the sky like murmurations of starlings. But dragons seem to be as unique and varied as horses, and those had been nothing like this one seen bending to the will and whim of a smug-faced porcelain princeling.

They had also died like autumn leaves to the withering chill of Calliope's retribution, but that was a story for another day.

"Oh, you'd be surprised."

Nodding an acknowledgement, the red stallion turned and beckoned her with him toward Denocte's heart, and whatever shadows awaited therein.

Raymond.
and at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
when the man comes around

A crappy closer.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Messages In This Thread
I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-13-2018, 02:14 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-14-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-26-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 07-03-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 07-07-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Raymond - 07-08-2018, 11:23 AM