Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Worthy Home [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

The presence of the bitingly sarcastic stallion chased away thoughts of regret and Rhoswen, making the elegantly sculpted stag all the more welcome at Camdis' side. There was a steady energy that surrounded the man, a sort of solidity that the Exile King could not find the word for. Thoughts hooked upon the subject, circling silently around options such as dependable, stable,, and enduring; yet, none of the options quite fit well enough for the scarlet stained gent to apply them to his prospective friend, and while Camdis loved to think as much as the next self loathing twit, the dry bass of Kaladin's words wormed their way to the forefront of Cam's attention. 

Invisible brow arching at the man's quip, the horned stag felt a smirk pull at his lips, the muscles about his shoulders and chest loosening as he relaxed. Silvery gaze sweeping over the blocky walls and pale stone that made up the Night Court's great keep, Camdis Lohir couldn't help but chuckle and offer Kaladin a small nod; while he had a sudden sense of belonging and adoration for the rather spartan fortress, the horned stallion agreed with his ivory splashed friend. Distantly, he wondered if whichever monarch the people of Denocte deemed fit to govern Caligo's realm would be open to the idea of a remodel. 

Rounder, less squat, Came his thoughts as he appraised the gargoyles and sprawling stone mass that beckoned. 

As the pair continued their midnight stroll, Camdis cocked his great skull to the side as he listened to the gent at his side, part of him wondering at the timeless effects of his companion's speech and the rest pondering his words. At last, the ruby stained beast shook his head, heavy tresses whispering over the stones of the courtyard at the movement. "After the last monarch fled his throne, the keep fell into disrepair. Before I came to the courtyard, I wandered the battlements and was shocked at the terrible number of spiders and bats that have claimed the guard stations as their own," a lazy roll of the shoulders akin to a shrug, "If I were to ever hold the ear of the beast that gets to inherit this place, my first piece of advice would be wall hangings and jasmine - loads of them."

Turning that moonlike gaze upon his similarly horned friend, Camdis waited for the echo of his voice to fade from the surrounding mortar and stone before deigning to speak once more, "I haven't found a damned thing, if truth be told. After jaunting through that sex-fogged piece of hell, I high tailed it back here and have yet to feel the tug of the relic's magic ever since. I'm thinking it's fed up with my verbal abuse." Another shrug, "Either that or some lucky fool has fallen upon it already."

@Kaladin AAAA IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAVE MISSED OUR SONS

Messages In This Thread
A Worthy Home [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-25-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: A Worthy Home [Relic Contest] - by Kaladin - 06-30-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: A Worthy Home [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: A Worthy Home [Relic Contest] - by Kaladin - 07-05-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: A Worthy Home [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 08-15-2017, 08:37 PM