Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - VALLEY GIRLS

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

The stare passed between them is alight with excitement. What’s going to happen? Who is this girl, and what kind of storm is being kept just under that silver skin? Bexley is sure, instinctually and completely convinced, that there is more to either of them than meets the eye. She leans onto a back leg and relaxes. They are two sides of the same coin. One silver, one gold, both sun-dazed and sweet-smelling, these girls of fire and brimstone as well as of curls and pink-stained cheeks. Bex flicks an ear distractedly. Her mouth is suddenly hot, her brain sharp with possibility. She watches the girl through half-closed lashes with an animal curiosity.

Why then, I should have to call you beautiful - and Bexley, predictably shallow, and overwhelmed by a rush of almost sisterly affection, breaks into that shark-toothed grin, not bothering to sugarcoat it for someone who looks to be as venomous as she is. Fuck roses, I’d rather be nightshade. The smirk sharpens. “A girl after my own heart.” She purses her lips, thinking, and throws an errant, silky curl that’s drifted toward her cheek back to join the rest of her hair. “So, nightshade, what are you doing here?” Bex steps forward, gently, carefully, closing the distance between them. “Wreaking any havoc yet?”

@rhoswen<333
love, space

Messages In This Thread
VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 06-25-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 06-27-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 07-02-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 07-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 07-16-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 07-27-2017, 06:28 PM