Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - VALLEY GIRLS

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

RHOSWEN,

Having only dressed herself in the cloth of Day Court for a mere three weeks, Rhoswen had not yet found herself gravitating to any one particular character. In Denocte, she had been the centre of a wide circle of friends, of course she had - beautiful, dazzling Rhoswen with her father's wealth dangling from her dainty wrists. Here, though, she was almost an outsider; a newcomer, a trespasser owing her birthright to Calligo. Day Courtians polished their words with iron armour, they carried spears between their teeth, they were ablaze and Rhoswen was in love with it all. She relished the challenge, for as delicate as she might have appeared the sanguine girl was but a bloodshot hurricane inflicting her chaos upon the horizon. Most importantly, it seemed this girl opposite was not much different. "I've always loved the desert - such beautiful dereliction." A hot wind tossed her curls as she gazed out over the dunes before turning her burning focus back to Bexley, "No havoc yet, though I have a strange feeling that might change, soon." A grin. "I've not yet been afforded the pleasure of making our new King's acquaintance, have you been so lucky?" The sarcasm dripping from her lips betrayed the innocent bat of her mink lashes. 

@Bexley *3000 years later Kezz finally posts this ickness*

Messages In This Thread
VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 06-25-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 06-27-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 07-02-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 07-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Rhoswen - 07-16-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: VALLEY GIRLS - by Bexley - 07-27-2017, 06:28 PM