Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - full circle

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kauri

burn through my love, i've had quite enough

His skull tilted upward, and eyes shown a bit of reverent regard for the mare once hearing her name and place of belonging. Seeing her soft smile, Kauri began embracing the content that flowed through the atmosphere between them.

Despite knowing little about the court she speaks for, the stallion quietly held respect for the sector. The moon always has his heart, so shamelessly would he be a bit bias between these kingdoms—now that he was aware of each god's role.

Kauri withheld a response to the mare; a small tune coming before it as the notes left his vocals. Feathers from his necklace dance while a breeze circled by. Settle the quietness, and he mused.

A book closed with pages blank. Where did the story go, where has his gone? He counted blessings and crooked hearts. The stallion looked on to Araxes, gathering letters to fill in speculative words. His gears of judgement have certainly rusted, the power was there, but the output shot.

“Kauri is my given,” he now spoke his name. Stubbornness refused to tell of a court he resides in. There was none. He was too lost, too troubled to even care. Deeply he feared and wept, the past part of him did. Venom and blood, emotions set ablaze. He couldn’t be among these courts nor people; he didn’t want to suffer again because of them.

Shifting his weight to one side, his lips were pressed against the ground and eyes closed. A time to relax and think, seemingly for both her and him. “What has driven you to come here? Fortunate am I to say of you that the sun spits no spite at you,” he stated in light amusement. Perhaps the divide between gods wasn’t that big—yet. Or, maybe his faith for these divine beings was just that shallow.

"Speaks" | Thinks
@Araxes
•••

Messages In This Thread
full circle - by Araxes - 07-10-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: full circle - by Kauri - 07-12-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: full circle - by Araxes - 07-12-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: full circle - by Kauri - 07-12-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: full circle - by Araxes - 07-12-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: full circle - by Kauri - 07-13-2018, 01:17 AM
RE: full circle - by Araxes - 07-13-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: full circle - by Kauri - 07-13-2018, 03:11 PM