Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we'll shed our skin and conquer everything;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kauri

burn through my love, i've had quite enough

He hums a little tune as his interest is piqued. A few beings that adorn themselves like he have surfaced a swamp. Kauri could only wonder of their intentions and what purpose they must have. It was nothing new for the witches and warlocks of his home to flaunt such adornments; often the remains of these forgotten creatures worn were a show of eld. Of course, they held a deeper meaning. And for the sacred soul, a certain power.

His eyes broke away from the stranger and seemingly did they search for something within the peaks far above them. How does it fare? Surely, the other meant not his homeworld, but he still lightly bit his lip. A mess, a disaster, a former shell of what life used to be. It was horrid, wretched. The masked fellow blinked away what thoughts clouded his vision and breathed out a small sigh.

Where he has recently traveled from... Kauri trails his gaze back to this other stallion. The feeling of disappointment remains strong within him, a reemerging pain surging through his chest. He was not sure how most people of the desert lands above took the blizzard, but the sudden shock of the freezing cold nearly had his heart—and he would assume the same for every critter caught in the brunt of the storm.

“Before I left, the desert lands were overwhelmed with snow while a blizzard whipped against any who tread through it. I cannot tell you of the people or court itself, whether they are well or suffering.”

Shaking his head, he’d sound a snort soon after. “I wonder for the future of this world. These gods, oh, how I fear for the people,” he admits with his faith dried onto his tongue. His trust for the divinities here was sparse though it seems to nearly disappear as these disasters struck the region. But he tried to keep a small piece of optimism, as he silently wished to connect to these beings as he has forever lost touch with his own deities. He needed assurance.

He slinks forward to the stranger and circles around in examining his features more closely. His legs stop him right before the antlered equine, and his eyes shortly bore into the green eyes of this male. Kauri then turned his head away as he looked off elsewhere. “Hm, what brings you to this court’s lands? Looking to know more of the damage, here to see a friend?” he asked. He returns his attention to this horse and nudges away Naiosé’s curious nose from intruding the space between them.

"Speaks" | Thinks
@Lysander 
•••

Messages In This Thread
we'll shed our skin and conquer everything; - by Lysander - 08-22-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: we'll shed our skin and conquer everything; - by Kauri - 08-23-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: we'll shed our skin and conquer everything; - by Lysander - 08-25-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: we'll shed our skin and conquer everything; - by Kauri - 08-26-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: we'll shed our skin and conquer everything; - by Lysander - 09-03-2018, 04:19 PM