Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Disaster was my god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

He asks what he’s looking for in Solterra and for once, the stallion is unsure. At one point he wanted greatness. He wanted a lineage that well surpassed him. And yet, all he had been met with here was a bunch of idiots that would rather just bite each other’s heads off than relish in the beauty that was fornication. Oh well.

But if he could not have that, what did he want? He wasn’t sure this place was worth staying in. Was all of Novus this way? Would he be an outsider in all the courts? It would remain a mystery for now. “I don’t fight…there’s a reason my skin isn’t tarnished with scars.” He spent far too much time preening his feathers and ensuring that his fur laid so perfectly. If he were to fight for anything, all of that would be a moot point and frankly, that was unacceptable to him.

As the sun continues to rise, the two stallions seem to talk idly about nothing in particular. But as he begins to take his leave, he pauses, offering Saphrax a bit of advice. He said not to give up on Solterra just yet. But why? And then he continues, saying that good men are always wanted here. “Solterra has a funny way of showing it.” He felt the opposite of welcome. Perhaps that was their ruse.

And then, the other is leaving and Saphrax finds that he is already missing the company. Already so many have left his conversations for something better. Why would this individual not be the same? “Same for you, Eik.” And then he watches the other retreat. He sighs almost too deeply before he too turns away and walks back towards the court.

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
Disaster was my god - by Eik - 08-30-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 10-23-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 11-03-2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 12-11-2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 01-22-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 02-23-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 02-24-2019, 06:38 PM