Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - SPICE ON THE LUNG

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

OH, TO BE HERE ON THE GROUND

This is a bit much, isn’t it?

And he was having such a good night.

”Solis will help us end it.” El Toro snorts, because he has no faith in anything that comes from a winged mare’s mouth, even if he believes it from his own. ”Will he?” The dark one does not speak. Not yet. Toro wants to slam his teeth in the dirt. ”Are you travelers that the blizzard has grounded here? I’ve not see either of you before.” The dark one answers first and Toro’s expression remains hard and unmoving, chewing chewing chewing. What a thing to say. Pegasi are such assholes.

”I live here,” he says. A frigid gust blows through the market, sending the few wares and customers scattering into shelter and snow. Toro is hardly dressed for such weather, and he has been here just long enough to get used to the warmth. (But he’s gotten used to the cold again, too. He knew winters, once, not so long ago.)

The dark one speaks doubtfully of the gods and Toro shames him for being a heathen in nearly the same breath he shamed the girl for being faithful. ”I sure as hell hope something is there. What the hell else is there to do around here,” he snorts, and finishes his hotcake.

”What say you both we have a peek for ourselves?”

Finally, something interesting. For a pegasus, anyway.

”I wanted to go anyway. Might as well.” He swishes his tails, looking at the winged mare, willing her to leave or agree. The white stallion prays his lungs do not pop like a bubble under hoof.

@Elif @Caine

"What I say,"

What I think,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
SPICE ON THE LUNG - by El Toro - 10-25-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: SPICE ON THE LUNG - by Elif - 11-03-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: SPICE ON THE LUNG - by Caine - 11-11-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: SPICE ON THE LUNG - by El Toro - 12-08-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: SPICE ON THE LUNG - by Elif - 12-14-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: SPICE ON THE LUNG - by Caine - 02-18-2019, 02:42 AM