Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am the rupture breaking

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Overhead a brightly coloured pegasus soared, and violent jealousy overtakes her. Efphion smirks, but it is vicious and calls out for violence. The tunes of tragedy fuel her, she is the Wrath of the Sun. She was born of from the violence and passion of Xamis, she should be proud. The beast that approaches her is made from the heat and fire of the sun. His body is a crown of feathers, gray flesh and is ablaze. Effy feels a lustful attraction for him as he draws closer to her. He hisses to her, and her skin bristles at his words. They sound as dangerous as she is, though he does not yet know what kind of monster stalks beneath her char stained skin. 

He encourages her to share the task she offers, so that he may name his price. Effy dances dangerously close to the fiery creature, for she is unafraid of the flames that roll off him. She wants to feel the way he burns against her skin, but that desire is to come later. "I seek someone. I want them dragged her, using whatever force that is necessary. A heretic that has escaped punishment for far too long for the foolish and childish games they play. Find me @noctiilucent" Effy whispers to him, and her voice is the cadence of violence, each word was a storm that threatens burden and chaos.

Effy moves closer still until the pair are almost chest to chest. There is no fear, only calculation and the heat of her wrath pouring from her gaze. She is wrath. She is fury, and hatred and all the vile things that lie beneath the skin of the monsters that lurk here. "Name your price. Don't make me beg for the heat of your flames against my skin" Effy snarls to him, but it is not affection. It lacks anything other than the possession of another's body or time for the few moments they would collide. She has no idea if the hot sting of rejection from the flaming creature. She craves only to either flay him alive or for the heat of his flames upon her skin.

"Speech"

@Saphrax 
This still isn't great, but she thinks he's pretty hot badum tss XD

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 12-31-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 06:19 PM