Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

euryale, basks in the aureate light of new-coming sunrise; the dawn hues, paints its sharp, golden warmth upon the crimson flesh of her silk fur. the dawn hues, shadows her curves in an ambiance of orange and bright, sneering golden. euryale, herself, has tasted both the comforts of materialism and the giving nature of the forest. she still remains far distant to the comforts of materialism, preferring the wildness of the forests, to empires gilded in gold and glamourous wealth and seduction. only the feral earth, in all its wild splendor may truly seduce her lawless heart. 

only the mountains and the earth and the sky, had lay lavish to her once-empire. only the mountains, the earth and the midnight sky could ever satisfy the intensity and sate the hunger of her wanderlust. bending, the cravings of her lupine thirst, with each howl of need, and wicked adoration; with every night, spent hunting. hunting. hunting. running free, beneath the begging silver of relestless moons - with solitude, as her only religion. even so, she has learnt to appreciate the comforts that which terrastella provides, the warmth of its giving ambiance and gentle nurturing.

euryale has always been a private, withdrawn individual, preferring, the silence of the woods over the cajolery of companionship. even now, she is a solitary soldier - all lithe crimson, webbed in smooth ivory - purring, against the sensuous backdrop of the beautiful seasides of terrastella's palace. it is with distinct, feline curiosity that euryale regards him with. she watches him, carefully, following the words across his lips. her gaze, follows the man, intently; shadowing, the curl of his mouth, as they pull upward into a benevolent and courteous smile. her thick, obsidian lashes unfurls into smooth, black cresents upon her pale, porcelain cheekbone. she nods once in acknowledgement. this man emanates of a humble calm, and euryale quietly appreciates the calmness of him. 

"My name is euryale. 
i'm sure Terrastella is happy to have you,
Rhone."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-03-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-11-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-20-2019, 08:50 AM