Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Where there was a party to be found, Pan could be found also.  He had taken his time over the past several days, to explore the land and try to make sense of the strange dreams which plagued him.  Time and time again, he’d dreamed of the golden girl with flowers in her hair, but he was still no closer to answers.  Instead of worrying, he allowed his satchel to settle easily against his back and he bounced along toward the south, eventually making his way to the Night Court.  When he walked into the kingdom, the first thing he noticed was… music?

Drawn like a moth to the flame, the boy made his way toward the noise and action of the masquerade ball.  As the summer sun began to set and a sickle moon rose high into the sky, his path was lit with a river of silver, leading straight to the temple of Night.  Excitement bubbled up within him as he danced a little faster along the way, stepping into the stone-lined temple with a quiet clatter as he tried to figure out what he was missing.

This was some party.  Colors blinded him as he struggled to take it all in.  There were ribbons, beads, feathers… it was more than he could ever have imagined.  Reverently, the child steps forward to look at the beautiful wares, carefully selecting a jeweled silver mask which reminded him of the fish which schooled around him in the crystal sea.  The mask rested gently against the bridge of his nose, giving him even more of a fish-like appearance as he began to explore the nooks and crannies of the temple.

He is drawn toward the dancers, wide eyed as he watches them sway to the music.  Ribbons cascade from their hair, and Pan stops for a moment, his memories sparking a tinny laugh and a shimmer of pixie dust… but before he can see the source, the vision is gone as fleetingly as a shooting star.  He sighs quietly, letting himself relax into the peace of the party, drunk simply from the presence of the throngs of masked others who press against him… and Pan waits for the magic to continue.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM