Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

He watches Pan closely, making sure that the innocence of his does not give way to misjudging just how hard he was touching his feathers. But much to his surprise, he leaves his feathers relatively intact. Saphrax is quite pleased with this fact. He’s almost too pleased that he almost misses the fact that he’s being talked to.

Trying to at least not appear rude (because this is perhaps the first person who is willing to hold a conversation with Saphrax), he turns to give his complete undivided attention to the other. At his question about if it is truly magic, he nods his head. “My mother was half-phoenix, my father a god. I suppose those two things together make me sexy and harmless.” Saphrax had to applaud himself for not being quite as vein as he might normally be. He’s really controlling himself and doing a damn good job of it. Even if Pan doesn’t know it yet, he should be quite proud.

Through his mask, eyes meet Pan’s for the first time. Sure he’s looked at the other, but he’s never really seen the other for who he is. As he introduces himself as Pan, Saphrax looks over his body, taking in each curve and wrinkle. He was a pretty little thing. Saphrax would do him if the option was on the table.

It’s his next words that draw his attention back to the party. Gaze travels over the tables of food and beverages, over the singers and finally over the dangers. “Some sort of solstice festival I presume.” He hadn’t really received an invite so he’s not sure exactly what this place is. Then again, he was always a party crasher. He’d seen a few here from his own court, so surely it was okay.

It’s when he mentions some sort of tents by the lake that it has Saphrax’s attention. While he’s captivated by the music and the dancers, the thought of what could potentially happen within a tent had his lips curling into a smile. So many things could happen, and none of them would truly excite the stallion, but he could dream. Dreaming never hurt anyone. “I hadn’t made it to the tents yet. What’s out there?” Perhaps there was artwork, exotic dancers, private shows. The list was endless and it had Saphrax grinning from ear to ear.

What Saphrax was unprepared for, however, was him saying that one of the tents had a tattoo set-up. Tattoos? That was hardly as pleasurable as he had imagined. Then he was offering to show him to the tattoo tent and Saphrax shook his head. “I’m pretty sure a tattoo will ruin my flawless coat. But what else is out there?” Surely there was something more up his ally.

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM