Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

Saphrax was probably a little too overcautious somedays. Like today, for instance, he was careful about he would allow/not allow on his body. While he had to agree that the idea of a tattoo was something fun and interesting, he did not like the fact that they were permanent (or semi permanent, Pan was not too helpful is saying whether or not the ink would fade). He had worked far too hard to keep his skin looking absolutely flawless. There was no way in hell he was going to ruin it now.

But, Saphrax had to agree that the idea of the card reader was curious. Would she be good enough to read his fortune with any accuracy? Would it just be a fun evening but nothing he would truly take stock in? He wanted to know so badly. The idea that he might finally know if he was ever going to sire the perfect child or whether or not he would eventually find himself ageless. It a was rather exciting, he had to admit.

So when Pan seemed to agree that the tarot reader seemed authentic, Saphrax decided that what the hell? It couldn’t hurt anything, right? So naturally, when the other began to lead him towards the tend that she resided in, Saphrax found that his feet naturally drew forward to follow the other stallion. “Lead the way, my friend.” He offered the other a cheeky smile as he drew up alongside him to fall into pace with his own footfalls. Yes, this was exciting, indeed!

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM