Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - little bit of devil in those angel eyes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaylin

rulers make bad lovers, you better put your kingdom up for sale

There’s an art to how she endures being trapped within the Oasis -- for as large as it is, it is still a prison of sand and water. She spent most days beneath the still waters, laying in wait for her prey and exploring the stone-layered floor, praying to find some sort of exit from this sand hell. Otherwise, well -- when she got a visitor, she certainly wasn’t going to squander the ability to have a conversation and not go out of her mind from boredom.

When fate dropped a gorgeous lady in front of her, she definitely wasn’t going to question it.

“Vendetta, hm?” She grins again, rakish and charming -- and her second set of eyes blinks, once, twice, before closing, realizing they were no longer needed above the water. “It must be my lucky day, then -- I don’t often get visited by beautiful queens. I would bow for you, but…” She glances meaningfully towards the thick, finned tail, the fins atop her crest giving a cheeky little wiggle. It’s been a long time since she’s flirted -- since Daeva had demanded her attention entirely, since her daughter had been born and stolen away, since she had been trapped here in this cursed Oasis.

“So -- any chance there’s somethin’ interesting happening out there you could tell me about, lovely? It’s been awfully boring here before you showed up.”
credits

@Vendetta

Messages In This Thread
little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 01-24-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 02-09-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 02-17-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 02-22-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 03-28-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 04-07-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 07-03-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 10-29-2019, 09:33 AM