Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - all i need to be free

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

however big, however small
let me be part of it all

S
amaira was a stranger to cities, having never lived in or even seen one her entire life. Although she’d been told stories, about busy streets lined with stone and houses and buildings that pressed up against each other, she found that no words could truly describe it. The sensation of her steps against the cobbled road, it was so different even from the wooden floors of the homes she had always called her own.

The signs and sounds were sensory overload. It was a beautiful summer day and the streets were full of conversation, laughter, shouting. And the colors, of flowers, of wares, of the outfits adorning each equine who walked by her, let alone the equines themselves. So diverse, each one different from the last. Samaira didn’t know where to look, couldn’t decide what intrigued her the most. Her silver eyes bounced eagerly from sign to sight, her ears twisting this way and that atop her head.

All the hubbub had managed to take her mind off her wing, bandaged closed against her side as it was. And in her distracted, Samaira found herself on a collision course with more than one unsuspecting equine on the street, though she managed to catch herself in time and prevent any accidents. Then she saw someone brandishing an instrument, playing to a small gathered crowd.

Distracted again, this time she did not see the body that her steps were taking her straight toward until she was almost upon him. Samaira came to a stop suddenly, her eyes widened in shock, her cheeks warming slightly with sheepishness. "My apologies, I’m not used to such crowds,” her accented voice was maybe the first giveaway that she was not from here, smokey and lilting. “I should be more careful,” she said as she got her first look at the stranger.

@Asterion | "speaks" | notes: <3
rallidae

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
all i need to be free - by Samaira - 01-26-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: all i need to be free - by Asterion - 02-03-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to be free - by Samaira - 02-18-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: all i need to be free - by Asterion - 02-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: all i need to be free - by Samaira - 03-21-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: all i need to be free - by Asterion - 03-28-2019, 12:38 PM