Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the actress starring in your bad dreams

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

cause i am, i am a little wicked
hands red, hands red just like he said

His colorless eyes were on her, she felt them. She wondered what he saw, or rather who he saw. If he recognized her, the younger equine said nothing, suggested nothing. She's not terribly worried about it, then. He was a crow in a court of hawks; if she had reason to seek him out it would not be hard to find him. He might blend into the shadows, but the shadows were where she carries out her business.

With all the eyes and ears at her disposal, it would be difficult to hide. At least not for long.

Vendetta didn't turn back to him when his steps echoed their following rhythm, bounding around the sandstone. Her red eyes were like glowing lights in the dimness, strangely bright, and the only indication she gave to him to say 'I know you are there', was the twisting of one ear to catch the sound.

For a short moment, too short of a moment, there was silence. "If you'd been faster you might have gotten there before his untimely demise," Vendetta said, and though there was no smirk to her lips it was almost in her voice. So, he'd been looking for Abazar as well, but the man was far better off dead than alive. If only he'd been smart enough to let go of the slave owner business after he'd lost his last. Perhaps then, this boy of feathers and night would have gotten his answers.

"His death might be an inconvenience to you, but to many more it will be a blessing." There was no room for doubt in her words, not his or anyone else's. For all the lives she had saved tonight, there was no comparison. He wouldn't have stopped at 3. Or if he had, he would have grown tired of them and taken more, and more in an attempt to satiate his need.

Disgusting.

When she reached the mouth of the alley, Vendetta paused and finally turned to regard her unwelcome companion. Now, with more moonlight spilling through the opening she saw the darker marks on the bridge of his nose. Curious, she had to admit. Her Ruby gaze snapped to his.

"If you intend to accompany me to my home, I'd like to know your name so I know who to ask for when the judge and jury come knocking." They wouldn't. They never had. She seemed to have a strange sort of alliance with the Regime. Whether it was because her agenda just happened to align enough with their own or they simply looked the other way she didn't know. Irregardless, she waited to see how he would respond to such a notion.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Caine

Messages In This Thread
the actress starring in your bad dreams - by Vendetta - 02-22-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: the actress starring in your bad dreams - by Caine - 03-02-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: the actress starring in your bad dreams - by Vendetta - 03-10-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: the actress starring in your bad dreams - by Caine - 04-13-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: the actress starring in your bad dreams - by Vendetta - 04-26-2019, 02:46 PM